There are no current openings at this time. Please keep checking back for further openings!
01/01/20: We are currently seeking 1-2 candidates to join our medical team.
As a growing practice, we are looking for several highly motivated individuals to join our registered technician & assistant teams. We have the most outstanding group of professionals both on our reception and medical teams.
The perfect candidates would possess the following qualities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
- Ability to handle stressful and emotional situations with extreme professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to relay important information from Veterinarian to Client in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Analytical and problem-solving skills in a common sense approach
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude
- Desire to help
- Caring personality
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, obtaining history and recording medical record entries in a SOAP format, venipuncture/IVC placement, lab analysis (fecal, UA, basic cytology), using in-house lab equipment, taking radiographs, administer medications PO/SQ/IM/IV, and perform blood pressure, EKG and phlebotomy in presence of owner, and anesthetic monitoring.
Due to the fast pace of our hospital, a minimum of 2 years experience in the veterinary field is REQUIRED. No experience is needed in holistic or alternative veterinary medicine.
Please send resumes to email@example.com